Hi Sunday Saloners, I hope you are feeling better than me today. I have flu like symptoms and feel really rough. Everything seems to be a real effort and I am feeling overwhelmed by all my commitments. Isn't it funny - how when you feel ill, everything just feels a bit too much.
So I will be quick to day, before I head back to bed with my honey and lemon, Lockets and a box of mansize tissues.
I completed my library challenge and read the following 12 books.
1) The Baileys Game by Celia Rees
2) The Shamers Daughter by Lena Kaaberbol
3) The Island of Blue Dolphins by Scott O Dell
4) Tithe by Holly Black
5) Palace Pier by Keith Waterhouse
6) Knife by RJ Anderson
7) The Tales of Beedle The Bard by JK Rowling
8) Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
9) Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K.Hamilton
10) Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
11) The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
12) Skylight Confessions by Alice Hoffman
So yay me on finishing another challenge.
This week I finished reading Like Water For Chocolate and I have nearly finished The Spooks Secret and Beloved.
Here are the books below that I hope to start reading this week.
What do you plan to read this week?