So here is my round of books this month.
1) Waiting on Manana - Miranda Innes
2) The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong
3) Angels in My Hair - Lorna Byrne
4) A Lion Called Christian - Bourke & Rendall
5) The Post Office Girl - Stefan Zweig
6) Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris
7) Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch
8) Quentins - Maeve Binchy
9)Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit - Jeanette Winterson.
I have read 72 books since the beginning of the year, so I know I will definitely reach 100 by the end of December. I have managed to finish two for August already, so maybe it won't be a bad month for August.
How did you do?
I thought I would share a picture of my kids in their cat costumes I made. I made the tails out of old tights filled with socks, the cat collars out of velvet ribbon and their ears out of felt covering a head band. I also had to put felt over their Tshirts to cover the HSM logo! Not bad for my first attempt.
Yesterday I was tagged by Carmen over at Whoopidoo...ings
Here is what I had to do.
1. Collect the book that is most handy.
2. Turn to page 161.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
Here is my sentence.
When asked to elaborate, she could not, but only described his intentions as "ominous".
It is from The Lace Reader, which I have to say improved greatly and I am glad I stuck with it. I will review it next week now.
If anyone would like to join in, then feel free! Have a lovely day. TTFN!