Here are the rules
- will run from Thanksgiving Day, November 26 through New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009
- you can choose 1 - 3 books...I know it seems a small amount, but it's a busy time of year and the challenge is only a little over a month.
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore or a book of Christmas short stories (sorry, no children's books, but YA novel is okay).
I am going to go for three books as I just love Christmas.
Here are a few options that I have collected over the year.
1) The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
2) The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
3) Recipes for Easy Living by Curtiss Ann Matlock
4) His Winter Bride by Debbie Macomber
5) Christmas Box by R.P. Evans
6) Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
7) Santaland Diaries by D. Sedaris
I just don't know which three to choose. I probably won't start reading them until I have put my Christmas tree up. In our house that won't be too far away. I like to get the max out of my trees!
I have also joined the Book Blogger Holiday Swap which can be found here. This is my first time taking part in this and it is like Secret Santa but with a book blogging buddy. The closing date to join this is tomorrow, so if you want to take part, then be quick. I might even end up being your Secret Santa!