In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly feature organised by The Story Siren. IMM is a post where you can show which books entered your house and it also gives you a chance to say thank you to the people that kindly sent them. To find out more about how you can join in click here.
This is my first time taking part and I am very excited. I have received some fantastic books over the last couple of weeks and I was desperate to show you as well as saying thank you to the people who sent them. Each title will be attached to the description of this book on Amazon. There are also links to the bloggers and publishers who kindly sent them to me.
1) Long Reach by Peter Cocks - I won this book over at My Favourite Books blog. I had to give myself a rather hard core title and I came up with 'Razor Tongue'. So when the prize arrived from Walker Books, I was surprised to see it addressed to 'Razor Tongue'!
2) Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - this came via the UK Book Tours organised by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.
The following three books were given to me by Clover over at Fluttering Butterflies. I am over the moon with this collection and I can't wait to read them. Thank you so much Clover.
7) Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse lent to me by the adorable Asamum from Asamum Booktopia who also recently lent me Avalon High by Meg Cabot.
8) West of the Moon by Katherine Langrish kindly sent to me by the author via HarperCollins Children's Books
Quantam Angel Healing by Eva-Maria Mora - I won this over at Alaine's blog The Queen of Happy Endings. Alaine is very poorly at the moment and about to have an operation, so do send her loving thoughts. I hope you make a quick recovery Alaine x
11) Keep Sweet by Michelle Dominguez Greene - I won this over at Illiana's blog Bookgirl's Nightstand.
I also would like to thank NetGalley and the publishers on there for allowing me to review the following books. If you are a book blogger and have an ereader, I would strongly suggest you join NetGalley as they have some awesome books on there to review.
The Restorer by Amanda Stevens and The Abandoned also by Amanda Stevens - thanks to MIRA Books, an imprint of Harlequin
Hereafter by Tara Hudson - thanks to Harper Teen
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - thanks to Harper Teen
Mercy by Rebecca Lim - thanks to Disney Hyperion (couldn't find a link)
One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen - thanks to Harlequin Teen
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - thanks to Harlequin Teen
The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch - thanks to Little Brown Books For Young Readers.
I was also sent via the Internet Everleigh in NYC by Cathleen Holst, the author.
A big thank you to everyone who sent me books either by post or via the internet. Please do click on the links to find out about the books and visit the lovely bloggers and publishing houses.