Oh wow! I am actually getting to this post before the following month ends! Finally getting organised.
Here the books I read and reviewed in April.
1) Road To London by Barbara Mitchelhill (4 stars)
2) Crave by Melissa Darnell (4 stars)
3) Unrest by Michelle Harrison (5 stars)
4) All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (5 stars)
5) Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter ( 4 stars)
6) Starters by Lissa Price (5 stars)
7) Dead Rules by R.S Russell (4 stars)
8) A Mystery For Megan by Abi Burlingham ( 4 stars)
9) Hades by Alexandra Adornetto (3 stars)
10) Write A Great Synopsis - An Expert Guide by Nicola Morgan (5 stars)
11) The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa ( 4 stars)
12) Torn by Amanda Hocking (4 stars)
13) Insurgent by Veronica Roth ( 5 stars)
Not bad, 13 books this month, considering we had Easter too. I am hoping to increase my reading over the next month as I have vowed to read 200 books this year and I am now 12 books behind. Eeep!
My Top Three books this month are as follows:
1) All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
2) Starters by Lissa Price
3) Unrest by Michelle Harrison.
I want to include the reviews by my lovely guest reviewers too, so here they are.
Inspector Singh Investigates: A Curious Indian Cadaver by Shamini Flint
The Double Edged Sword by Sarah Silverwood
Six Days by Philip Webb
Thanks ladies for being so supportive.
Lastly a look at the top five posts this month on the blog.
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Setting The Scene with Amy Plum
When Did My Threshold of Acceptancy Change?
Strange Chemistry -Cover Reveal
The Official Trailer for Heart Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne
Another month over and a new one just begun!
Review: Heart of Obsidian - Nalini Singh
6 hours ago