The weather's starting to warm up...well, in my mind it is. So it must be time to open the island up again for the summer. The previous residents no longer seem to inhabit the island. They obviously managed to wave a passing ship down. At least I guess that's what happened. Though any new visitors might want to stay away from the middle of the island... Anyway a new visitor has arrived. Virginie from Chouett.com. She's been a bit difficult when it comes to choosing her eight books, but finally she is read to share them.
8 books only! that's a tough one but I will try.
1) "The Colour Purple" by Alice Walker - it would probably be one book I would buy over and over again...not sure why apart from the fact that I loved it.
2) "Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix" - It is my favourite one in the series.
3) "Attachments" by Rainbow Rowell - My favourite out of all the ones she has written. - Pure undiluted love!!
4) "Dracula" by Bram Stoker - That will be for the scary stories around the fire on Blogger Island.
5) "The Rosie Project" by Graeme Simsion - absolutely fascinating to see life through the eyes of a highly achieving gentleman with Aspergers Syndrome with a brilliant strategy to find a wife.
6) "The Bone Season" by Samantha Shannon - one of my favourite books of all time!!
7) "This Is Not A Love Story" by Keren David - just simply loved this book.
8) "The Curious Tale Of The Lady Caraboo" by Catherine Johnson - How cannot explain her perfect this tale is.
Well that's me done!
How many bikinis are we allowed?
Bikinis? What kind of island do you think this is, Virginie? *laughs manically*
If you would like to catch Virginie on Twitter before her wife signal dies, then click here.
If you would like to take a trip to the island, then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org