I have lots of good things coming up that I wanted to share with you all, so this is my list of 10 things I am looking forward to in the next couple of months.
1) Valentines Day - romantic meal with hubby, always lovely.
2) The Stitch and Craft Show in Olympia at the end of March, get to buy lots of scrapping goodies with my friends.
3) Getting hold of Series 5 of Beverley Hills 90210 - sad I know I am sorry!
4) Lighter mornings when the clocks go back at the end of March. Nothing better than getting up in daylight.
5) Pancake day on the 24th February - pancakes, syrup, chocolate sauce and strawberries, the works.
6) Oscar night - I always have to watch the Oscars - I love to see all the actresses in their beautiful dresses - I love to see who comes with who - and the winners of course.
7) The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry - this book doesn't come out here until the beginning of April and I can't wait. The reviews have been fantastic.
8) The snowdrops in my planter flowering.
9) Half term -getting time to spend with my family. Visiting my parents and going out with my husband and my girls.
10) Scrap day at the end of the month. I get to spend the whole day scrapping with good friends.
So I have good things to look forward to which make me happy.
What are you looking forward to over the next couple of months?