I am probably being rather ambitious with my reading this month, especially after reading so few books last month, but I really want to get all the following books read.
I am desperate to finish reading about Alabama on my American journey so that I can move on and I have four books left to read.
1) Crazy in Alabama by Mark Childress
2)Gods in Alabama by Joshlyn Jackson
3) Scottsboro by Ellen Feldman
4) Looking for Alaska by John Green which is actually set in Alabama. Strange I know!
I want to finally get around to reading Dear Daddy Long Legs again, which is my favourite book from my childhood. This edition also includes the author's second book, Dear Enemy.
Boneshaker is left over from last month and I have to read the Stephanie Meyer one soon.
I also hope to read the following four library books I picked up.
1) The Red House Mystery by A.A. Milne ( yes Winnie the Pooh's author) I found this over at Nymeth's blog and knew I needed to read it.
2) The Blackstone Key by Rose Melikan
3) Good Evening Mrs Craven,the Wartime Stories of Mollie Panter-Downes ( a Persephone, lush!)
4) Tales from Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan. A lovely graphic book which hopefully won't take long to read.
Keep your fingers crossed I can reach my target.