Many of you accompanied me on my America Journey last month as I travelled virtually through Alaska. However few of you will realise that I made a previous stop in Alabama long beforehand when I was still merely a blogspot. So I thought it would be good to have a summary of the posts about the books I read which were set in Alabama. When I read about Alabama, it was set over a longer period and the books did include some non fiction.
So here is the list of books I read for Alabama.
1) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2) Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
3) A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg
1) Dear Scott, Dearest Zelda - The Love Letters of F.Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald - DNF
2) Helen Keller by Margaret Davidson
3) Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory: The Life of Rosa Parks by Donald Brinkley